Stayed in the townhouses for 5 days which are located a 2 min walk from Baltimore harbor. It's a tiny little village with a very chilled out vibe. Not a whole lot to do on your doorstep bar taking a walk up to the beacon or a boat trip from the pier. The townhouse itself was perfect with a decent... More
- Also Known As:
- Casey`s Of Baltimore Hotel
- Casey`s Of Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you come to Casey's of Baltimore our job is to help you rest in comfortable beds, relax, refresh and enjoy the unique and majestic beauty of West Cork, hide yourself away in our cosy pub with a lovely creamy pint beside a crackling fire and sing a song or two on Saturday night or enjoy a relaxing treatment in our Fastnet Tranquility suite. or a wild trip out to Cape Clear Island, laze in bed and enjoy the spectacular view or even climb Loughine Hill and enjoy a 25 mile view of beautifull West Cork knowing that beyond the horizon the next Parish is New York…. Casey’s of Baltimore is the perfect place to hideaway in romantic luxury, knowing our only purpose is to make your time amongst us as welcoming, comfortable and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casey's of Baltimore, Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.