stayed here for one night on our irish road trip. we got a good dinner bed and breakfast deal. The location is just right just outside the town a nice 10 min walk. The welcome was very friendly, we arrived too early to check in but there was an antiques fair on so we had a browse at that then... More
- Also Known As:
- County Arms Hotel And Leisure Club
- County Arms Hotel Leisure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Ireland's finest family-run Hotels since 1962. Unwind at the Springs Leisure Club & Wellness suites with luxurious spa treatments. Stay in spacious bedrooms including family rooms with bunk beds. Meet in modern conference facilities, enhanced by our central location within 90 minutes of Dublin, Galway & Limerick. Enjoy our award-winning Restaurant, pretty gardens, lively bar and relaxing foyer. Special offers include Murder Mystery, Walking, Golf, Spa. 6 bedrooms adapted for wheelchair users. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your County Arms Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.