We celebrated our engagement here after spending a few days in San Miguel de Allende. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is friendly. We lived liked royalty enjoying wonderful food and massages. We look forward to returning for future anniversaries.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel
- Nirvana Restaurant Retreat Hotel El Santuario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMAGINE... A countryside refuge, embraced by whispering palms and the pacific murmurs of the Laja River. Here, everything gives you the warmest welcoming: adobe palm and exotic woods.The touching beauty of every detail and the fusion of nature & architecture is striking. Inside the fragarant rooms, sobriety merges with the silent landscape. Light overwhelms you to the soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Nirvana Restaurant Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.