My husband and I stayed here for a week in March 2000 and had a wonderful time. It's great to hear that San Antonio guesthouse is still going strong. George was very accommodating despite changes in our plans, and we were welcomed and cosseted by his sister Maria and mother Anna. Highly recommended! The walking on Gozo is varied, always... More
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Guesthouse Hotel
- San Antonio Guesthouse Hotel Xlendi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate little Guesthouse, situated in Xlendi, Gozo, is family run, is just a 4 minute walk to the sea and has only 13 bedrooms, single, Twin/Double, Triple, Quad Rooms. All rooms are nicely furnished and enjoy a TV with satellite reception, all are fully air-conditioned, and all have an en-suite bathroom. Moreover each room enjoys also its own terrace or balcony with either a pool, garden or a sea view. Large swimming pool for adults and small splash pool for children.Just minutes walk to the beach and the Xlendi bay area. Guest House surrounded with private garden. Family run, quiet and clean. WiFi optional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your San Antonio Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.