Good basic hotel in central location, you can walk down to the harbour from here. Rather stingey policy of charging (a lot!) for internet access we thought was a rather unfriendly touch since it is free in most places! Otherwise we were perfectly happy to recover from a flight from UK here, and it was quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened Dec 2008, boasting fresh, modern design, complete with an LCD TV, in room safe, free paytv (Foxtel) broadband and WiFi Internet access, a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Ideal location in the heart of Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel Sydney
- Ibis Sydney