Stayed at the Park8 Castlereagh St on a recent Friday and Saturday night. I was in a 3rd floor room on the Castlereagh frontage. Noise from the street on both nights was atrocious, with constant emergency service sirens and screaming intoxicated people through to the early hours (4am) each night. Room and amenities good, staff very pleasant but lighting in... More
- Also Known As:
- Park8 Hotel Sydney - By 8 Sydney
- Park8 Hotel Sydney - By 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this intimate 36 room boutique hotel is located on the doorstep of Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park and central to the best shopping, dining and entertainment districts. Park8 offers an oasis of comfort, space and tranquility. Interiors are inspired by Sydney’s natural surrounds which resonate throughout the spacious guest rooms & lofts and feature modern luxury amenities fused with old world charm. Experience the highest level of discreet and personalised service and the genuine warmth and care of our professional team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park8 Hotel Sydney - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.