Myself and my 2 daughters stayed for one night. Unfortunately we were placed in a smokers room and the bed and pillows smelt of stale smoke odour. The shower was very good but the towels could be replaced as they were very worn. We did advise staff of smell on check out and they gave us a discount on parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Monorail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney