From the moment I arrived I was pleased. I wasn't expecting much from a hostel in Kings Cross but the reception staff were lovely and my 3-bed dorm was exceptionally clean and comfortable. There was a little bit of traffic noise from the street but certainly nothing warranting complaint. The ladies bathroom was always clean and I never had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross - the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is open 24 hours and it has been the heart and soul of the Australian Backpacker world for over 15 years. We have become famous for giving backpackers the time of their lives. On our doorstep are breathtaking, scenic views of the city skyline, the spectacular Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, all just minutes walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Jolly Swagman Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.