Stayed at the Jolly for 6 days in March, a pretty nice hostel with a nice crew and kitchen facilities. Our room (a private double) was very clean as were the communal bathroom/showers. Only issue is the location. Kings Cross itself isn't the best of areas, but at night I don't recommend women be out by themselves. That said, the... More
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross - the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is open 24 hours and it has been the heart and soul of the Australian Backpacker world for over 15 years. We have become famous for giving backpackers the time of their lives. On our doorstep are breathtaking, scenic views of the city skyline, the spectacular Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, all just minutes walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jolly Swagman Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.