Even if it's a cheap place in Sydney, do NOT choose this hostel. It's maybe better to put 5$ more and go somewhere else ! So we arrived at the hostel at 1.30pm for the check-in (normal time 1pm) but we had to wait 3.30 pm to have our room because they were doing their cashier and didn't even say... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being cheap and cheerful.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.