Have stayed here before but wouldn't recommend it. The place is looking tired and run down and the standard of cleaning poor. To top it all off, there was a false fire alarm in the middle of the night, no doubt caused by poor maintainance For an establishment in the heart of Sydney adjacent to Darling Harbour, it's very disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, offer central Sydney accommodation in an architecturally renovated historic landmark building. Situated in the hub of Darling Harbour and combining the charm and elegance of the 1800’s, with all the modern amenities for your business or leisure stay.With a magnificent neo-classical facade, original tallow wood floors and exposed ironbark columns featured throughout the hotel, as well as views from many of the rooms over the skyline of Sydney and one of its major attractions, Darling Harbour, Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments stands out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.