The cairns hostel is a typical hostel, not clean but also not dirty. I booked there because of the comments, after woods I asked me, booked I the same hostel as the comments show??? Hotel, resort???, where was your stay??? Rooms was ok but quiet old too, the bathroom was kind of dirty. Staff was kind and helpfull.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Central Yha Backpackers Hotel
- Cairns Central Yha Backpackers Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Central YHA Backpackers Hostel Queensland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cairns Central YHA winners of the 2012 Tropical Tourism North Queensland Award for Best Backapckers is conveniently located opposite the Cairns Central Shopping Centre. The hostel has multi-share, twin, double and family rooms are available, all with keyless entry, air-conditioning and many with ensuites. Facilities for backpackers include a large outdoor games area, kitchen, laundry, indoor and outdoor dining area, internet cafe, TV room with large-screen TV, secure luggage storage and YHA Travel office at the hostel reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Cairns Central YHA Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.