My wife and I stayed for 4 nights in a second floor balcony apartment (no private pool or spa). On the plus side, it was very well equipped with lots of cutlery and crockery and high end kitchen equipment. Very clean with a large bathroom with excellent shower and spa bath. A huge plasma TV and living area and a... More
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heavenly retreat awaits at Coconut Grove, tropical north Queensland’s newest and most luxurious Port Douglas accommodation.Situated just 140m from magnificent Four-Mile Beach, divine views of rainforest, mountains and blue seas can be enjoyed in absolute privacy from a choice of 33 glamorous holiday apartments. Fully contained and complete with their own outdoor entertaining terraces which extend seamlessly from sophisticated living areas, our Terrace Pool, Balcony and Penthouses are so self-contained, you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.