My husband and i stayed here for 4 nights after staying in bali for 8 nights on our honeymoon. Good resort, a couple of minutes away from the main part of port douglas which was good as we quite like the four mile beach area. Rooms were very clean and quite modern. Would have liked a TV in the bedroom.... More
- Also Known As:
- Nimrod Resort Apartments Hotel
- Nimrod Resort Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nimrod Resort offers superb modern fully self-contained accommodation. Surrounded by nearly 5 acres of lush tropical gardens, ideal for singles, couples and families.With one of the largest free-form lagoon style pools in Port Douglas, complete with bubbling spa and ankle biters swim area. Come and relax, unwind and enjoy.A short stroll to beautiful four-mile beach. Close to local restaurants and golf course.Full sized tennis court and children’s shaded playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Nimrod Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.