We stayed in at Fountainside in March 2010 after reading favourable reviews from Tripadvisor. My husband & I and our 2 teenage children enjoyed the stay very much. The room was spacious with queen bed and 2 singles as well as kitchenette and dining table. Kids loved the large plasma on the wall and this is the first time ever... More
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.