Spent two nights and was quite dissapointed with the room, very small, with a double bed that had a base that was evev smaller, so the sheets could not be tucked in, I had a terrible nights sleep tangled in the sheets. I visit Melbourne regularly and this is nowhere near a 4, 1/2 star hotel. The Staff were friendly... More
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.