I have been to many hotels throughout the world , and have paid the best for quality.. This was a moment to come to the football... and the position was great the friendly service at front counter poor.. the room which l paid anothr 20.00 for upgraded was poor .. so l will not be here a again..
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street
- Mercure Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.