When my mum and I arrived at Nomads, it seemed nice and homely with friendly staff. When we entered our room it seemed clean and spacious, however upon further a inspection we noticed the bed sheets were dirty with stains. We went and told reception and they said they would change them while we went out for a walk, however... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Capital is a 5 star flashpacker hostel right in the heart of Wellington. Five minutes walk from the vibrant Cuba Street, bustling Courtenay Place, beautiful waterfront and award winning Te Papa Museum. With a range of rooms to suit every traveller and budget, and our own on-site bar and Travel Desk, we can take care of your every need while you are in town. This really is the perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.