We've stayed at this Nomads a couple of times and would definitely go back. The rooms can be fairly small but we've been 'upgraded' both times into rooms with smaller dorms so can't complain. There seem to be lots of bathrooms so not having ensuite really isn't a problem. I never had to wait for a shower/toilet, or even saw... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel
- Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Capital is a 5 star flashpacker hostel, right in the heart of Wellington.5 minutes walk from the vibrant Cuba Street, bustling Courtnay Place, beautiful waterfront and award winning Te Papa Museum.With a range of rooms to suit every traveller and budget, and an on site bar and travel desk, we can take care of your every need while you are in town. This really is the perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Nomads Capital Hostel Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.