The receptionist (I forgot her name) was absolutely lovely and most helpful. Basic rooms with everything you need. Very good location right in the city. I think however we were placed on the kids floor and so we heard crying babies during the night. Other than that a great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Launceston Hotel
- Mercure Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Accor Launceston
- Mercure Launceston Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Hotel Launceston is conveniently located in the city centre, 15 minutes drive from the airport and 2 minutes walk from the main shopping precinct. The hotel features 116 rooms, a restaurant specializing in local produce and a cocktail bar. Nearby local attractions include the James Boag Brewery, Launceston Seaport, Penny Royal World and Cataract Gorge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Launceston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.