This is a very interesting place to stay as well as it being very comfortable and in a good position in Margaret River, five minutes from the main street which has lots of dining choices etc and shops. The building is an ex convent and is very attractive. Our room was a good size and very comfortable with a side... More
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River Guest House is steeped in history and exudes old world charm. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a two minute stroll into the Town centre which includes restaurants, galleries shops and more. We are only a stones throw from a network of shady river walk trails waiting to be explored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Margaret River Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.