This is very cosy & home feel hostel. Not only Free wifi,movie,herb,fruits,dessert,bike..etc,but still got unlimited warmly smile from receptionist.. Love their Just KIWIS music,fresh grapes while in summer,fresh lemons & herbs in the garden..Around the hostel's environment is so nice & relax. Met alots nice people & staff there,quite a good experience. Suggest go to nearby FreshChoice market,fresh n cheaper.Feel... More
- Also Known As:
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel Nelson
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fire is roaring, the atmosphere's relaxed, the hostel's warm, spacious yet homely. Just like your favourite café – great music, friendly, genuine people. Free Hot Chocolate pudding & ice cream served every night of the year. New en-suite facilities. Free All you can eat Winter Breakfast (May to November). Free Wireless internet (April to November). Free bikes. Off-street parking. Central but quiet location. Check out our sister hostel in Picton, Sequoia Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Tasman Bay Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.