We stayed here in our caravan and found the park to be exceptionally well appointed with spacious shaded sites, extremely friendly and helpful office staff, clean and well equipped bathroom facilities, great pool, and located close to attractions. We would certainly stay here again and recommend it highly.
- Also Known As:
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel Busselton
- Peppermint Park Eco Village And Holiday Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BIG4 Peppermint Park is a unique holiday park as it is nestled within natural bushland but only 300 metre stroll to the crystal clear waters of Geographe Bay in Busselton WA. The Parks standards are second to none and winning Bronze in its category in the 2011 State Tourism awards is the lastest addition to a collection of awards the park has received. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your BIG4 Peppermint Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.