My wife and i booked a week at the Hotel Pavlo Napa in February, but a week before we left we were told that we would be staying at the Aktea Beach Village, which would also be half board. We go to Cyprus to visit family as our daughter lives there, together with her husband and our two lovely grandchildren.... More
- Also Known As:
- Aktea Beach Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Aktea Beach Village Ayia Napa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread openly on a unspoiled seashore gulf, next to the nature trail which connects Ayia Napa’s seafront from Nissi Beach to Cape Greco. Aktea is located only 2 km from Ayia Napa center with its bars, shops and restaurants. The location combines the sandy golden beaches of Sandy bay (around 200 meters away) and Nissi Beach (around 200 meters away), with the rocky formations of a virgin landscape, the privacy of seclusion with the centrality of a cosmopolitan tourist resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aktea Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.