My wife and I spent the first four days of our honeymoon at la Fuente in September '07. We had the honeymoon suite (a lovely set of rooms), and really enjoyed our stay. We ate in the restaurant each evening (the food was good although we would have preferred a little more variety over the four evenings), and loved the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.