Staff here is friendly and helpful. Carries both Czech and Italian wines. I had a bouquet salad with chicken, similar to a caesar salad but with iceberg lettuce and a mayonaise based dressing. My husband had a bowl of broccoli soup and pork knee. Both were delicious. Recommend for a nice meal while near the Charles Bridge on the castle... More
- Also Known As:
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel
- u Zlatych Nuzek (At The Golden Scissors) Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel U Zlatych nuzek**** is attractive for its exclusive location on Prague's island Kampa in the lesser town area. The hotel is situated close to the Charles Bridge – you will find quiet there, although you will be right in the heart of historical city centre. Enjoy your stay in one of 10 well-equipped rooms, which have parquet, satellite TV, WiFi, safe and other amenities which will provide a pleasant stay. Each room has a bathroom with hairdryer, shower and/or bath. Don´t miss tasting the excellent Bohemian specialties, international cuisine, first-class wines and traditional Czech beer served in our stylish restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Priceline so you can book your U Zlatych Nuzek (At the Golden Scissors) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.