Stayed for a week here. Great sized room, clean and modern. 10 minute stroll in the main square with all the sights and nightlife. Tram rails run outside the apartments so expect noise from that, otherwise its a quiet street made up of offices and shops. Did not have breakfast here as we preferred to go out but the reception... More
- Also Known As:
- Pergamin Apartments Hotel
- Pergamin Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Krakow, just 50 metres from the beautiful Main Market Square, Pergamin Apartments offer stylish, air-conditioned apartments with free Wi-Fi, DVD player, a refrigerator and a minibar.Each of the apartments is decorated with strong colours and modern furnishings. Every apartment is also appointed with private bathroom facilities and satellite TV.Every morning a varied homemade breakfast is served in the comfort of guests’ room. Guests can enjoy discounts at the Pergamin’s popular bar as well as entrance to its vibrant night club.The hotel’s English-speaking staff can arrange tours of the city or arrange airport shuttle. Guests have access to the computer in the main hall or enjoy spending time in the summer garden.The Pergamin Apartments are located just 220 metres from the Planty Park and just a 15-minute walk of the famous Wawel Royal Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pergamin Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.