We stayed in on the Starowislna side of the apartments, and it was June. There was no airconditioning meaning you had to open windows to get a breeze. This wouldn't be a problem for most except the tram lines made it very loud. Besides the normal street traffic, sirens, tram lines, it was June and it was light enough at... More
- Also Known As:
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cracow is at your doorstep. Welcome to BlueBells apartments that are located in a historical building 5 minutes from the Main Marquet Square, Kazimierz - Jewish District and the Royal Castle. We offer 11 recently renovated apartments, all with fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, TV-SAT and CD set, Internet access (DVD and washing machine in some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BlueBells Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.