The best thing is the location, which is very good for seeing the Old part of Krakow. Hotel staff organise trips to Salt Mine , Auschwitz and many others. If you need they can also organise transfer from the airport which is very comfortable. We spent 3 days in apartament with our 9-moths child. It wasn't any problem for hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Bluebells Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of Cracow is at your doorstep. Welcome to BlueBells apartments that are located in a historical building 5 minutes from the Main Marquet Square, Kazimierz - Jewish District and the Royal Castle. We offer 11 recently renovated apartments, all with fully equipped kitchens & bathrooms, TV-SAT and CD set, Internet access (DVD and washing machine in some rooms). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your BlueBells Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.