Stayed here for a stag do for 10 people. We were situation in the Nova building but they are literally 100 yards from each other. Apartments are spacious, in a good location for ruin pubs and access to central Budapest. Kitchen fully working too. WiFi is hit and miss but this is not so important for me anyway.
- Also Known As:
- Locust Tree Apartments Hotel Budapest
- Locust Tree Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 3-minute walk from the main metro line, right in the centre of Budapest, our comfortable apartments are perfect for those looking for a spacious room with extra services. Locust Tree Apartments offers private, self-serviced apartments in a brand-new building with a 24-hour reception. Our location, the high quality of the apartments and the reasonable prices provide the ideal combination for your stay in the Hungarian capital. Enjoy free wireless internet access, free laundry and cleaning, free coffee (ask at reception) and free champagne (if you give us your valid Skype address)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Locust Tree Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.