Stayed here the first night of a visit for a conference in Interlaken. Lauterbrunnen is a great location at the end of the train line up from Interlaken. The hotel is a five minute walk from the station, and has a nice location with great views from the room and the patio restaurant. The low ceilings and door did cause... More
- Also Known As:
- Schuetzen Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Restaurant Schutzen Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The typical-Swiss-chalet-hotel (orignally built in 1671) is located in the heart of Lauterbrunnen, a three-minute walk from the train station and has a bus stop at the front door. 25 cosy rooms with different sizes, 23 of them with bath or toilet. Radio, TV, telephone, W-Lan and safe is standard, 11 have a balcony. Lift. Typical-Swiss-restaurant with open-fire (winter), breakfastbuffet with many local specialities, 3-course-halfboard-menu or à la carte, for example Swiss-cheese-Fondue or meat from the hot-stone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Schutzen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.