Its in a great location, right by the centre of Fremantle town, close to the train station to get to/from Perth, close to supermarket & the general market in weekends. It has large relaxation/hang out areas. They have kept things to make it hip (like the fireman pole). They have a girl only area, which was where I stayed. Very... More
- Also Known As:
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 100m from the train station in a heritage listed building in funky Fremantle. Our hostel caters for international backpackers, particularly those looking to work in Freo. Dorms from $28.00 per night with FREE Internet and FREE WIFI, outdoor cinema, parking, ping pong, playstation and wii and much more. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Old Fire Station Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.