As you arrive to OFS you feel like you're at home. People are nice and friendly, good parties but even moments on your own when you need it. I've met really good friends there, can't wait to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel
- Old Fire Station Backpackers Hotel Fremantle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 100m from the train station in a heritage listed building in funky Fremantle. Our hostel caters for international backpackers, particularly those looking to work in Freo. Dorms from $28.00 per night with FREE Internet and FREE WIFI, outdoor cinema, parking, ping pong, playstation and wii and much more. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Old Fire Station Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.