What a great find, in the heart of DC. The inn keeper was very enthusiastic, friendly and accommodating. We felt right at home. Stayed in a top floor room with shared bath. Beautifully decorated and great AC system to keep it cool. Iced tea and snacks available. So convenient to public transit. We took the Metro all over. Was a... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel
- The Inn At Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in an 1885 Victorian townhouse, formerly owned by astrologer Jeane Dixon, the Inn is an elegant and comfortable bed and breakfast inn located in Washington DC, 1/2 block from the Metro and walking distance to restaurants, shops, art galleries, and museums. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast, served in our dining room, desserts and beverages in the evening. Rooms have cable TVs, telephones with answering machines, mini-refrigerators and robes and amenities, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Inn at Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.