Comparatively, for DC, price is "reasonable". This B&B is actually two old brownstones in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood. The houses are furnished with period furniture, there are no private baths, and the nearest Metro is about 6 blocks east. Taxi ride from union station will cost $10 to $15 depending on traffic. Owner is a teacher and he is assisted... More
- Also Known As:
- William Lewis House Hotel
- William Lewis House Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- describes itself as "Gay Bed & Breakfast" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your William Lewis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.