On way back north we needed to stop over night. Traveling with a dog had to find a motel that was pet friendly. This one fit the bill. Had a very good breakfast, including waffles in the morning before hitting the road.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ashburn Hotel
- Best Western Ashburn Hotel Ashburn
- Best Western Ashburn
- Ashburn Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Ashburn Inn!Stay at this Ashburn, Georgia hotel offering a safe, secure, comfortable, clean and affordable place of being home while traveling for business or leisure. The Best Western Ashburn Inn is conveniently located off of Interstate-75 with easy access to key area attractions including the world's largest peanut, Crime and Punishment Museum and tours through historic Ashburn. Each well-appointed room features free high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO®. Other hotel amenities include rooms with a Jacuzzi® Spa, access to an outdoor pool and complimentary continental breakfast. Pets are welcome. Guests will have easy access to the Georgia Agrirama Museum, an 1870's historic village and agriculture center. Visitors will also enjoy close proximity to the Jefferson Davis State Historic Site, Georgia Veterans Museum, Chehaw Wild Animal Park and Wild Adventures Water Park. Business travelers are within a short driving distance to the Tift Company and Crisp Company.A friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Make an online reservation today and save at this Asburn, Georgia hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.