As somebody else mentioned, it is an Ibis Hotel, so nobody has great expectations. However I would point out a number of things that were definitely below par. There were crumbs left over from a previous guest on the windowsill. The curtains were hanging off the rail. Restaurant really nothing to rave about, restaurant staff efficient but not very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel
- Ibis Casablanca Sidi Maarouf Hotel Casablanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the business district of Casablanca, the Ibis Moussafir Casablanca Sidi Maarouf offers 85 rooms, of which 15 are suites, featuring direct dial telephone, satellite TV, heating and airconditioning along with WiFi in the communal areas of the hotel. 15 minutes from Casablanca Airport, the hotel offers delicious cuisine at the La Table restaurant. Our Tapas bar is open everyday until 11pm. 2 meeting rooms combining comfort and refined decor are available for your business needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.