This was the last riad in a 12 day tour of Morocco and was by far the best and most beautiful. The interior decorative design was breathtaking. The family suite was massive, very comfortable and warm - even in winter and despite the tall ceilings. Abdul, the manager was friendly and extremely helpful. The food was delicious and it was... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Perle De La Medina Hotel Fes
- Riad La Perle De La Medina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mysterious Medina of the city of Fes is a cradle of art and knowledge, an architectural masterpiece holding the heritage of twelve centuries, and it is a place of refinement on all levels. Among its differently ornamented palaces, there is a charming pearl in the medina: Riad the Pearl of the Medina is a sumptuous palace rearranged professionally while preserving its authenticity to serve as a house of hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Perle De La Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.