We stayed here back in April/May for 5 days. The Riad arranged for us to be collected from the airport - and thank god as we would never have found it! However the own Patrice was lovely and supplied us with a map and we were soon working our way around the warren of ally ways without trouble. Breakfast at... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.