We chose this riad based on the trip advisor feedback and were not disappointed. Location-wise, it is very conveniently located within a short walk of many of marrakech's main attractions and restaurants. Despite this centrality, the riad is sheltered from the noise and dirt of the main streets- located down a smart little side street. The building is a genuine... More
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.