Marrakech was our last stop on a three-city tour of Morocco. During our trip we stayed at two independently-owned Riads and at the Angsana. While the Angsana was supposed to be a treat (being our first time in the country we weren't sure what to expect from the independently-owned Riads) but it ended up leaving a bad taste. What we... More
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Blanc Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Blanc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Medina of Marrakesh, close to the Museum Dar Si Said, this house marries modern interior design and traditional decoration. Every room and areas of this guest house offers one oasis of comfort and of serenity, especially with its swimming pool and its two lounges with fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Blanc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.