We went to Lotus Privilege for dinner after it was recommended to us.It was totally over priced, we had better food on the street or in the Markets. The lighting is so bad that you can't see what you are eating and the chairs are very uncomfortable. Avoid unless you wish to be ripped off.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By unwrapping this new elegant and magnificent Riad, the Lotus chain embeds permanently its design in a spectacular universe of uniqueness. Positioned in an ideal location within the Dar Bacha District, the Lotus Privilege incarnates Luxury and absolute refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.