We had booked here for a week in early November as a group of two couples. This Riad is well hidden in the Medina and unless your taxi driver takes you to the front door you will struggle to find it. After ringing the bell the gates and door were opened and we were allowed in. No welcome greeting, not... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.