We stayed here the weekend of the 19th April. After arriving at the rhiad around 8:30 we were told by Hassan there was no food being served. As we hadn't eaten since 1pm we were starving so ventured out into the maze of the medina to find a restuarant. This was a big mistake. As 2 women travellers we were... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.