Definitely recommend - five minute walk to djeema el fna. Great setting inside - garbage allowed to pile up outside. Wifi; breakfast serve; they will prepare dinner if you like; international guests. Only 5 rooms. I chose this riad because of the quality compared to others similarly located. Found it on ebay.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Assala’s superb location means that it’s hidden away from the rumble tumble of everyday life but is just a 2 minutes walk away from the famous “Jemaa-el-Fna” Square. It is very easely accessible and is the ideal place to stay to discover the ochre city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Prestigia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.