Right in the heart of Windhoek, walking distance from main shops, restaurants, tourist attractions. Lovely cuisine! I remember experiencing Christmas there, while staying at the hotel during some of wintry months. It was their special promotion. Just imagine, how surprised i was walking through the lobby and there was beautifully decorated Christmas tree! For breakfast I could choose from variety... More
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Sands Hotel And Casino
- Kalahari Sands Hotel Windhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ai-gams, a Nama word meaning 'firewater', 'steam' or 'smoke' because of the area's plentiful hot springs. All rooms are decorated to blend into their earthy surroundings and there's only one aspiration: to give you an unparalleled hospitality experience. So wherever you're coming from and wherever you're going, let the Kalahari Sands Hotel in Windhoek be your first port of call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Kalahari Sands Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.