Stayed here for one night while travelling on Business in Nepal I was in Cottage 13 it was great very comfortable woke early to see the sunrise took some great pictures food was plentiful and good. It is quite a long way from Pokhara and the approach road is getting to be standard Nepal country road but we had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiger Mountain Pokhara Hotel Pokhara
- Tiger Mountain Pokhara Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tiger Mountain sets standards for comfortable Pokhara hotels. It is 30 minutes from Pokhara; on a hilltop ridge, with panoramic mountain views. With its relaxed atmosphere, sustainable-tourism and conservation ethos, the lodge is a unique haven in Nepal. The lodge has won awards including PATA Heritage and Culture Gold Award. With just 18 rooms, it provides comfort and attention to personal service. An ideal base for walks, day hikes, local culture, massage, yoga, birding, sightseeing and good food. Wifi is available in rooms and the library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tiger Mountain Pokhara Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.