Stayed 2 nights in May, good location , quiet area away from the hustle n bustle of Sukhumvit rd, 5 min walk there, or get hotels tuk tuk up n back (free). Wifi was poor , breakfast I had was terrible . Rooms clean staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is just a five-minute walk from Nana skytrain station, close to major office and business centers. Vibrant colours and bold interiors underline the property’s modern yet sophisticated style, all 130 stylish apartments offering a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedroom and lounge and sliding television. Stay tuned for great information through WIFI internet access in all apartments and public. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel
- Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Citadines Hotel Bangkok