My husband and I have just spent 2 days at Baan Sukhumvit - it's FABULOUS! Couldn't be more convenient especially for the Sky Train and Kevin is the greatest for recommendations on where to go and what to do, The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast delicious! Would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 Hotel
- Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the success of Baan Sukhumvit Soi 20, and located on the same style quiet side street yet still only four minutes walk from Asok Skytrain, Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18 has all the trade mark features of Soi 20 but with larger rooms equipped to a higher standard with beautiful walk in style showers, free WiFi and Lan line for your laptop in every room together with a lovely relaxing roof top garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.