I stayed here from 29th May (my birthday) to 01st June 2013. Too bad my camera was stolen on arrival at Entebbe airport so I cant revive some of my moments. Staying here is fun; its neat, the receptionist and manager are very helpful, I had no tour guide (I wanted a wild trip in a place away from home-Africa)... More
- Also Known As:
- Padi Madi Guest House Hotel Bangkok
- Padi Madi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padi Madi is an urban boutique guest house located in the trendy Thonglor neighborhood in the very heart of Bangkok- perfect for vacationers and business travelers alike. Our excellent location is just seconds away from BTS Thong Lo Skytrain and offers easy access to all of Bangkok’s premier attractions. Surrounded by the best in dining, shopping, leisure and nightlife, Padi Madi is the perfect location for you to enjoy the wonders of Bangkok. Our creative design brings you a compliment of modern minimalist chic with elegant warmth. At Padi Madi you can escape the hustle of Bangkok city life in our stylish urban oasis. And once you’re relaxed and re-engergised, you’re well situated to jump back in! Come experience the intimacy and charm of Padi Madi Guest House! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Padi Madi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.