Cant fault this residence hotel. At first, we were disappointed that we had not booked the Aetas Hotel, but soon realized that this was much quieter (no groups), the staff were extremely helpful and we did not miss the restaurant or bar, which was next door if we wanted them.
- Also Known As:
- The Aetas Residence Hotel
- The Aetas Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AETAS residence, one of Bangkok's newest and most exclusively serviced residences, on Phloenchit Road, is a prime choice for an extended stay in Thailand's vibrant and colorful capital. Located next to The AETAS bangkok and within easy access to BTS Skytrain, one of the world's leading shopping centres, diplomatic and business districts, it offers ideal accommodations, ranging from spacious studio suites to palatial penthouse duplex suites. Each is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including IP Phone, "Smart Anywhere" wireless Internet, work stations with ergonomic chairs and LCD TV. Also, each unit features generous sized bathroom with rain shower and bathtub. Other facilities include fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator, washing with dryer machine, microwave, iron with ironing board, in-room safety deposit and coffee and tea making. Its guests can also enjoy an array of facilities such as "Zeena Cuisine", an all-day dinning venue, "Energy", a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, a whirlpool, a outdoor swimming pool for kids, a sauna and steam room as well as a private meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The AETAS residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.