We stayed in deluxe rooms in the Tower 3 of the hotel. Seems it used to be a service apartment earlier. Overall built of the rooms was very poor for a 3/4 star category hotel. Bell boy service also rude and very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as Bed Supperclub and QBar, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, café with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand President Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel