And to read all these positive reviews, which exactly reflect my feelings about Aurum. Jin remains a wonderful, warm hostess. The hotel is kept in tip-top shape, really comfortable and nearly luxurious. The proximity to the great (and noisy) Chao Praya River is captivating every day, especially if you have a river view, but it's right there at breakfast too.... More
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.